Existing clients can use these links to log in to the Infinity dashboard. Not a client? Why not get in touch to find out about our services.
Infinity Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in Hong Kong (company number 1536776) under the Companies Ordinance (Laws of Hong Kong). Under Hong Kong regulations, a person who acts as an insurance broker must have authorization from the Insurance Authority or be a member of a body of insurance brokers approved by the Insurance Authority. The Hong Kong Confederation of Insurance Brokers (“HKCIB”) is such a body that has been approved by the Insurance Authority. Infinity Financial Solutions became a member of the HKCIB effective 21 July 2011, under membership number # 0462, transacting Long Term (including linked long term) Insurance business. In order to be admitted to the Confederation, an insurance broker must meet minimum requirements in respect of:
– Capital and Net Assets
– Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Qualifications and Experience as well as Fit & Proper criteria
– Keeping of Separate Client Accounts
– Keeping of separate records, and the keeping of proper books and accounts.
These requirements are determined by the Insurance Authority. If an insurance broker does not meet these standards, the Confederation can withdraw the insurance broker’s membership.
Infinity Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in Labuan, Malaysia (company number LL04446) under the Labuan Companies Act 1990. Infinity’s operations are regulated and supervised by the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LABUAN FSA) License Number BS200548 and are subject to the legislation of the Labuan Financial Services and Securities Act 2010
LABUAN FSA was established as a single regulatory agency on 15th February 1996 and is responsible for the supervision of activities and operations of the financial services industry in Labuan. This regulation includes the following safeguards:
– Stringent due diligence checks on principals of Infinity before granting of license
– Minimum paid up capital requirements
– Comprehensive operational guidelines to which Infinity is bound
– Compliance checks and inspections by LABUAN FSA to ensure Infinity is maintaining proper records and adhering to the Labuan – Financial Services and Securities Act 2010 and LABUAN FSA guidelines
– Quarterly statistical reporting to LABUAN FSA
– Compulsory Professional Indemnity insurance
– Stringent accounting and auditing requirements in accordance with internationally accepted accounting practices
Before commencing business with any financial services company investors should ensure they are properly licensed and regulated.
We’re one of the leading financial services companies in Asia, and provide a unique brand of personalised financial solutions to clients across the region.
All content © Infinity Financial Solutions Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
This Site and the Content are not directed at or intended for distribution to any person (or entity) who is a citizen or resident of Hong Kong (or located or established in) any other jurisdiction where the use of the Site would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or would subject Infinity Financial Solutions Limited to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction.
Persons (or entity) who is a citizen or resident of Hong Kong please click on the link below to access our Hong Kong Site.
If you have goals in life - whatever they may be - we believe that effective financial planning can help you to achieve them. So, although financial planning might not seem very exciting, we are really positive about what we do.