This year’s 23rd International Investment Awards will take place on Thursday 6th October 2022. The awards are highly respected and recognise the very best companies and individuals working within the financial services industry.
And that includes us!
We are delighted to announce that Infinity has been nominated for an impressive four awards. The finalists were selected by the judging panel and put to a public vote. We now await the results with bated breath.
1. Nomination for Excellence in Advisory Practice: Infinity
We are thrilled to have received a nomination for Excellence in Advisory Best Practice.
Having set the gold standard in delivering exceptional service to private and corporate clients all over the world, we continue to look for innovative and inventive ways to improve your customer experience.
2. Nomination for Personality of the Year: Trevor Keidan
Highly commended in this category twice, will it be third time lucky for our Managing Director, Trevor Keidan?
We believe that Trevor’s continued commitment to raising the industry bar in Asia by delivering quality independent advice, first-class service, and effective wealth management solutions to clients across Asia makes him a deserving winner, let’s hope the voters agree!
3. Two nominations for Best Emerging Talent
We are also extremely proud of two of our financial consultants who have been nominated for Best Emerging Talent.
- Elmira Donald is an extremely talented financial planner based in Kuala Lumpur. She takes a proactive approach to financial planning and enjoys finding tailor-made solutions to help her clients overcome the specific financial challenges they face to become confident in managing their money and securing their financial independence.
- Nobumitsu Kashiwamura is also based in KL and is Country Manager for the Japanese Division of Infinity Financial Solutions. He works with Japanese nationals living and working across 30 different countries to build and protect their wealth providing bespoke advice and holistic financial solutions to achieve their financial objectives in the short and long term. He has also built a reputation among business owners for effectively managing business assets and is Editor-in-Chief and an active member of JACTIM – the Japanese Chamber of Trade and Industry in Malaysia.
Thanks to all those of you who voted for us. Your support is much appreciated.
If you are an expatriate working in Asia, and are looking to work with a professional and respected company to find personalised financial planning solutions, why not give us a call?
A leading provider of expat financial services and wealth management services across Asia.