If you an Australian expat living in Asia or thinking about returning to Australia at some point, this webinar designed precisely with you in mind. Matt Heron, Tax Planning Division Manager of Australasian Taxation Services at SMATS Group shared his unrivalled knowledge on the financial issues faced by Australian expats. During this webinar Matt covered all the major tax planning considerations for Australian expats including:
- Australian tax benefits as an Expat
- Tax planning while non-resident
- What may be taxable upon your return to Australia
- The action you need to take prior to your return
- How to legally minimise Australian taxation
- Principal Place of Residency (PPOR)
- Capital gains tax (CGT) on overseas assets
- The merits of trusts, companies and superannuation
We are pleased to enclose some content we think may be of interest.
A leading provider of expat financial services and wealth management services across Asia.